Losing Weight with B12 Lipotropic Injections
When an important event is on the horizon, like a wedding, a beach vacation, or prom, many people feel pressure to shed those extra pounds so that they can look their best.
One of the best ways to effectively and quickly lose weight is a lipotropic shot of B12. While these injections are not new, they are gaining popularity among weight watchers of late. In this article, we’ll look at
- What are lipotropic injections or B12-lipo shots?
- What do the shots contain?
- Do they work for weight loss?
- How safe are they?
- Who can receive the shots?
- How often should you get the shots?
- How much do they cost?
- How much weight you can expect to lose?
What are Lipo-B Shots?
Lipotropic injection, or Lipo-B, contains essential vitamins, minerals, and amino acids that help in boosting the strength of our livers and overall health. Why is the liver so important? Because our livers are what remove our toxins and fat and help us lose weight. So the healthier our livers, the better our chances of losing weight. A typical Lipo-B injection is made of natural ingredients and contains:
- Methionine: This is an important antioxidant and amino acid. It removes free radicals, burns fat, removes metal deposits, and improves digestion. It also makes us feel more energetic and builds muscle mass.
- Inositol: This is a vitamin. It improves metabolism and helps in breaking down cholesterol. Inositol can also improve your mood and reduce your risk of heart attack.
- Choline: Choline produces hormones that improve metabolism rate and removes fat from the liver.
- Vitamin B12: Deficiency of B12 (methylcobalamine) can cause fatigue, pale skin, and digestive problems. B12 helps form red blood cells, so without it our bodies would be unable to absorb iron, which is why some people with B12 deficiency are anemic. The vitamin also improves our central nervous systems and metabolism.
- L-Carnitine: Now, not all Lipo-B injections contain this amino acid, so you should check with your provider. L-Carnitine helps your body burn fat, helping you lose weight and feel more energetic.
Ingredients in a B12 Shot
Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C: Improves immune system, helps convert fat and carbohydrates into energy
Methionine: Helps break down sugars & carbohydrates and convert to energy
Inositol: Converts food to energy
Choline: Healthy nerve cells, cuts muscle recovery time, helps convert fat to energy
Methylcobalamin: Energy, healthy nerve cells
L-Carnitine: Building block for proteins, helps body burn fat as fuel
Valine: Suppresses appetite
Will B12-Lipotropic Injections Help Me Lose Weight?
Many people who have received B12-lipotropic injections report that the shots helped them lose weight.
But more importantly, these shots contain a number of amino acids and vitamins that are essential for good overall health. That said, no weight loss diet or pill is sufficient in and by itself. The best results are achieved by a holistic approach to weight loss.
Lipotronic injections should ideally be supported by:
- regular exercise
- a healthy diet
- abstinence from excessive fatty food, liquor, salt and sugar
- a positive attitude
Key Facts About Lipo-B Shots
- Cost: The injections can cost anywhere between $25 to $45 per shot. So it’s not a cheap weight-loss treatment.
- Dosage: Initially, you may need to get the shots once a week.
- Side effects: Because these shots are made of natural ingredients, there are no side effects.
- Weight loss: How much weight will you lose with Lipo-B shots? The results vary. Many reviews indicate that people have lost anywhere from 10 to 25 pounds.
- Prescription: Do you need a prescription for lipotropic injection? No, but it is ideal to consult your doctor so that he or she can make sure you do it safely.
Check Out a Doctor’s Opinion of B12 Shots
- Lipo-B shots are made of natural ingredients.
- There’s enough anecdotal evidence of dieters who have lost many pounds with lipo-B shots.
- There are no scientific studies to substantiate the benefits of these injections.
- Lipotropic injections have been around for a while and have not been reported for any side effects.
- It is advisable to consult your physician first.
B12 shots can help:
- Improve cholesterol levels
- Provide energy boost
- Improve digestion
- Increase metabolism rate
- Control free radicals
Want to Find out More?
- How This Woman Lost 30kg without going to gym
Keen to lose weight fast but not too sure what to eat? With the right food, you can even eat more and still burn fat fast, and lose weight with this diet.
- Get Swimsuit Body With Apple Cider Vinegar Diet
Many readers shared stories of how they lost weight with apple cider vinegar. As the summer approaches, now is a good time get that perfect swimwear body with this easy-to-follow diet plan.